600DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
100% Complete TurnKey Solution
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
$1.18 Per Hr = .832¢ (Media) + .348¢ (Solution)
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 600DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts.
- Starter Kit for Aluminum (Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts) -
- Media for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts.
- Compounding Solution for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts.
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. All parts are line replaceable.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 5 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr 600DB machine be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 35" x Depth 18.75" x Width 18".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 750 lbs.
What size motor will my 600db have & what Voltages can I get it in?
- 3 HP / 3 Phase / 208-240 AC Volts / 8 Amps @ 60 hertz.
- 3 HP / 3 Phase / 460-480 AC Volts / 4 Amps @ 60 hertz.
- 3 HP / 1 Phase / 220-240 AC Volts / 17 Amps @ 60 hertz. NOTE: Single phase requires a special transformer upgrade.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
Which Media will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 300 pounds of plastic media 1" x 3/4" or 1" x 1-1/2" Wedge X.
- (X) general purpose plastic media.
- This is an excellent general purpose media.
- Used for most aluminum alloys especially 6061-T6.
- It will produce fast burr removal, yet has good media life.
Which Compounding Solution will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of General Purpose Cleaner Compound Solution. Add 2 ounces, per gallon or water.
- A unique blend of quality raw materials that has proven to be an excellent compound for controlling the white foam residue that plagues most users of plastic or UF resin bonded media. This works equally well on all metal and plastics. Designed primarily for aluminum alloys. A rust inhibitor may need to be added when used with steel.
- VF-77T MSDS Sheets.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Delivery: We keep these in Stock and can typically wire your machine, to your Voltage needs, and ship within one business day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 600DB Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.