300DB Mr Deburr, 3.0 Cubic Foot Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
Less than 30 day payback, for many customers
Call us: 1(281) 713-9526
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts (3/8" Dia. x 1-7/8" Long).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. For details, see MFG website.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
- Motor: 3/4 HP (Service Factor Rating: Greater than 1 HP).
- Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor (Free):
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required):
- European Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- CORONAVIRUS AFFECTS ON DELIVERY TIMES: Our factories Supply Chain is currently experiencing delays in delivering machine components, needed to build our Mr. Deburr machines. These delays are causing our normally In-Stock Mr. Deburr 300DB machines, to take 2 to 3 weeks to be shipped out from our factory. Our Mr. Deburr 600DB machines are taking about 1 week to ship. Our supply chain expects these delays to last for the next 2 to 3 months.
- Standard Delivery: We keep these in Stock and typically ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank
Great. Customer service called me right back with a question on installation.
WorksGreat!Saving me time and money Deburring steel.
I have been using a Burr king for years and figured I would buy a bigger one because of a new job we have. After looking around I felt this tumbler was built like a tank and was much cheaper than anyone else. Now we are de-burring parts in a fraction of the time of the old round type. We have already changed routing on a few problem parts to be tumbled and I'm sure there will be many more soon. I wish I had bought one a long time ago!
Love the machine plug and play
Machine was easy to install and works well. Note that you will need a drain plug if you run dry media.
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound