300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound
100% Complete TurnKey Solution
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
.663¢ Per Hr = .416¢ (Media) + .247¢ (Solution)
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts (3/8" Dia. x 1-7/8" Long).
- Starter Kit for Steel (Hard Steel Parts) -
- Media for All Hard Steel Parts.
- Compounding Solution for All Hard Steel Parts (concentrate).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. For details, see MFG website.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
- Motor: 3/4 HP (Service Factor Rating: Greater than 1 HP).
- Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor (Free):
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required):
- European Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
Which Media will I use for my Steel Parts?
- 150 pounds of ceramic media 7/8 x 3/8 ACTS SF.
- 22 Degree Angle Cut Tri-Stars (ACTS).
- (SF) super fast, good cutting and good life.
- This is a more aggressive media that will give good burr removal and good media life.
- It's used on all steels.
- Metal finishing.
- This is most widely used formulation.
Which Compounding Solution will I use for my Steel Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of Heavy Duty Compound Solution. Add 2 ounces, per gallon or water.
- Excellent cleaner for heavier oils.
- Works equally well on ceramic or plastic media.
- Blended with inhibitors to help control the rusting problem on ferrous metal.
- Designed primarily for steel applications.
- VF-100 MSDS Sheet.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Standard Delivery: We typically keep these in Stock and can ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
- Note: We are a fully American Owned and Operated company. Just like all other us companies, Government Covid 19 policies have the ability to affect normal business operations.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound
Good, William is helpful, and answered all my questions. I was shipped a machine missing a part, I contacted William, and the parts were here 2 days later. Great company to deal with.
Very professional and easy to work with. Items arrived as promised.
The tumbler arrived fully assembled on a sturdy pallet with a heavy duty cardboard cover. Took about 2.5 weeks to arrive from date of order. This machine is well built with heavy welds and large bolt together components. Mounting to our concrete floor was a breeze with the included bolts. The molded in place liner is also high quality. The first job we ran was approximately 8 hours of continuous operation. After this initial run we inspected the machine and fasteners and everything was still good to go. With the included top cover, noise is reduced by about 30% which is tolerable for short periods of time. Running the machine in a sound suppressing room makes the sound low enough to talk in a normal voice while its running.
Machine works perfect. I will be ordering another one soon.
The salesman were great and followed up with me along the way to make sure I knew when my order would arrive and also confirmed I made the correct selection media, The machine is also awesome!! It's already saving so much labor. Would definitely buy again. Good Documentation, Well built, and Very Happy with Purchase!
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.