300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.
100% Complete TurnKey Solution
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
Run for 24.7¢ Per Hour
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts.
- Starter Kit for Polishing - (Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Metal Parts) -
- Polishing Media.
- Burnishing Compound (concentrate).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. All parts are line replaceable.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
- Motor: 3/4 HP (Service Factor Rating: Greater than 1 HP).
- Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor (Free):
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required):
- European Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
Which Media will I use for Polishing my Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Metal Parts?
- 150 pounds of Polishing Media 3/16" x 3/8" ACC P.
- Size - 3/16" Diameter x 3/8" Length.
- Shape - Angle Cut Cylinders (ACC) with 22 Degree Angle Cut on Cylinder ends.
- Formulation - Polishing (P).
- This Polishing Media has no abrasives in it.
- Is used to polish all materials.
- Can be used as a second step or used alone when only a polish is required.
Which Burnishing Compounding Solution will I use for Polishing my Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Metal Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of Burnishing Compound. Add 2 ounces, per gallon of water.
- Excellent results when used with polishing media, i.e polishing spheres, polishing triangles or polishing cylinders.
- VF-103 MSDS Sheets.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Delivery: We keep these in Stock and typically ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound