600DB Mr Deburr, 6.5 Cubic Foot Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
Less than 30 day payback, for many customers
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 600DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts (1/2" Dia. x 3" Long).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. For details, see MFG website.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 5 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr 600DB machine be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 35" x Depth 18.75" x Width 18".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 750 lbs.
What size motor will my 600db have & what Voltages can I get it in?
- 3 HP / 3 Phase / 208-240 AC Volts / 8 Amps @ 60 hertz.
- 3 HP / 3 Phase / 460-480 AC Volts / 4 Amps @ 60 hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Standard Delivery: We typically keep these in Stock and can ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 600DB Rectangular Vibratory Finishing Tank
just started using good results so far
We are skipping 2 steps that were previously done by hand using consumables (sanding discs) and a third step which was cleaning parts by hand all by switching to running this 600DB Deburr machine. We wait until we have a full batch of parts ready to tumble because clean up of the machine is considerable, 20 minutes of dedicated effort. We are processing parts indoors and must keep everything clean. The noice of the machine is not an issue.
Smooth transaction- prompt shipping.
This is our second 600DB Mr Deburr- they work great for our processes. No issues.
I should have done this years ago.
I've bought several 300db machines. This time I stepped up the 600db. Big difference! Definitely worth the extra upfront cost. It takes way less work to clean the same amount of brass. I should have done this years ago.
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.