300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
100% Complete TurnKey Solution
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
Run for .663¢ Per Hr = .416¢ (Media) + .247¢ (Solution)
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts (3/8" Dia. x 1-7/8" Long).
- Starter Kit for Aluminum (Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts) -
- Media for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts.
- Compounding Solution for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts (concentrate).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. All parts are line replaceable.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
- Motor: 3/4 HP (Service Factor Rating: Greater than 1 HP).
- Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor (Free):
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- United States Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required):
- European Voltage - Single Phase 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
Which Media will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 100 pounds of plastic media 1" x 3/4" or 1" x 1-1/2" Wedge X.
- (X) general purpose plastic media.
- This is an excellent general purpose media.
- Used for most aluminum alloys especially 6061-T6.
- It will produce fast burr removal, yet has good media life.
Which Compounding Solution will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of General Purpose Cleaner Compound Solution. Add 2 ounces, per gallon or water.
- A unique blend of quality raw materials that has proven to be an excellent compound for controlling the white foam residue that plagues most users of plastic or UF resin bonded media. This works equally well on all metal and plastics. Designed primarily for aluminum alloys. A rust inhibitor may need to be added when used with steel.
- VF-77T MSDS Sheets.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Delivery: We keep these in Stock and typically ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
Love the machine works excellent. Can’t believe the timer is sold as an add on as it doesn’t even have a switch on it just a power cord
Hello William, Not everyone wants the Timer. We don't automatically add in every option, because some people, need to keep it to the basics. Just like the Timer, some people need to have a Divider or two added to their machines. We offer both the Timers and Dividers for the people who need them, but don't require everyone to purchase, every possible add-on option. I've had some people say, the Dividers should be part of the basic package. On your order, you didn't purchase any Dividers. This saved you a few dollars, and you also don't have a unused Divider, just laying around your shop, getting in your way. Best Regards Bill 1(281) 713-9526
Great customer service and fast delivery
Great product. Very happy with our purchase.
the unit puts a nice edge on my machined parts saving me alot of time. i tried to build something like it but it didn't work as well as this. the communication from Bill at Accubrass was timely and helpful. item arrived in about a week in good shape.
Don't cheap out it, it does not pay. Professional tumbler
High quality item, fast shipment. Real solid and worth every dollar. Go USA
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound