V-102 Recirculation System for TLV 25, TLV 50 and TLV 75 Bench Top Vibratory Bowls
NOTE: Deburring is greatly improved when the water & compound are circulated through machine.
V-102 RECIRCULATION SYSTEM FOR VIBRATORY BOWLS & MR. DEBURR RECTANGULAR VIBRATORY FINISHING TANKS
- This System is made to use with any brand of Bench Top Vibratory Bowl, not just the C&M Topline TLV-25, TLV-50 or TLV-75.
- This System is also made to use with the Mr. Deburr 300db & Mr. Deburr 600db machines.
- Seven-gallon pail.
- Little Giant submersible pump, with bracket and flow metering valve.
- Capacity @ 1 Foot 205 GPH.
- Capacity @ 3 Feet 168 GPH.
- Capacity @ 5 Feet 120 GPH.
- Three feet of ¼ “ nylon reinforced vinyl tubing and all necessary fittings.
- Available in 110 volts , 60 hertz and 220 volts 50 hertz.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
HOW TO USE IT:
- The pump is hung about 7” up from the bottom of the pail. This allows sediment from the deburring process to build up in the pail with out affecting the pump. We recommend lining the pail with a 4 mil plastic bag for easy clean up when changing the water.
TLV 25, TLV 50 & TLV 75 VIBRATORY BOWLS
DEBURRING, CLEANING & FINISHING
C&M Topline TLV 75
Pump information can be found on Pages 6, 7 & 8.
V-102 Recirculation System for TLV 25, TLV 50, TLV 75 Bench Top Vibratory Bowls and Mr Deburr 300db / 600db
It was shipped fairly quickly. Does a decent job. The valve in the pics to meter the solution was not included, I found one easy enough and it works fine.. OK for the money but didn't have all items included as advertised. It's not the only internet purchase I've made that shipped incomplete lately but they need to do better
Hello Tim, I apologize for that. I called the factory and we shipped one out today. FedEx Tracking No. 774463944927 Let me know if there's any other issues with your order. Thank you for your business and have a good rest of your weekend. Best Regards Bill
Thanks for the info! I am adding the water system to another brand finisher (sorry).
Product arrivind in good condition. Looks good. My finishing machine has not arrived yet so I have not used it. However, the product didn't come with a single slip of paper or instructions of any kind. While I do not really need them it would be nice to know if there are types of fluids that shouldn't be run through the pump. Are there optional filters for the recycled fluid? Will it damage the pump if it runs dry (probably)?
Hello Jock, I just e-mailed you all the Manuals, Parts Lists and some basic Operating Notes. If you know of anyone else who's missing their Manual and needs to get a hold of a copy, a link to download it can be found, on every product page for any of the Mr. Deburr machines. It's located at the bottom of the page. Last item in the description. Right above the Reviews sections. Link to one of the Mr. Deburr pages - https://accubrass.com/products/300db-mr-deburr-3-cubic-foot-rectangular-vibratory-finishing-tank-candmtopline Direct Link to the Manual - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1015/1817/files/Mr_Deburr_Operating_Manual_-_Models_600DB_and_300DB.pdf?10465305109838031785 The Manual and Parts Lists can also can be found on C&M Topline’s website - cmtopline.com Best Regards Bill
Thank you for the great help and service from Accubrass. Top notch!!! This system really helps. Highly recommended!
We Also Recommend
V-105 Complete Accessory System for TLV 25, TLV 50 and TLV 75 Bench Top Vibratory Bowls
V-104 Wall or Base Mounted Timer for TLV 25, TLV 50, TLV 75 vibratory bowls and Mr Deburr 300DB