PLASTIC MEDIA - Wedge 1" x 1-1/2"
Plastic Wedge 1" x 1-1/2"
Vibratory Tumbling Media for Plastic
PACKAGE WEIGHT: 50 Lbs Box or Bag
- MATERIALS USED ON: Aluminum and other soft metals.
- CYCLE TIMES: Fast Working
- FINISHING ACTION: Deburrs, Cleans and Preps Surfaces (good for anodizing, powder coating, paint & ect.). Parts will have a dull matte finish.
FINISH QUALITY: Smooth
- ABRASIVES: Fast Cutting
- WEIGHT PER CUBIC FOOT: 65-70 Lbs Per Cu Ft
- DESCRIPTION: This is our most common plastic tumbling media. This plastic vibratory media is an excellent general purpose tumbling media, that has been engineered to be used on soft metals. The most common application is using it on most aluminum alloys, especially 6061-T6. Our plastic media will produce fast burr removal, clean your parts and surface prep your parts for many different types of coatings, yet has good media life.
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.