GIANT FINISHING - Wedge Series / Wedge 3 / W-3 (3.0 Cubic Feet)
Get - Consistent Part Quality
Get - Operator Error Taken Out
Get - Process Control, with Electronic Push Buttons
Get - Easily Roll Machine Around Your Shop
Get - Machine Customized, to Your Wants & Needs
Get - UL/CSA & NEMA Rated Equipment
What will I get?
- Wedge 3 Machine
- Powder Coated Paint - Giant Finishing Blue
- Variable Speed AC Inverter Drive
- Push Button Controls, Adjust Vibration Frequency Up & Down
- On/Off Switch - 110 volt
- Overload - Manual
- Pump - Recirculation
- Settling Tank - Built In 10 Gallon Tank
- Urethane Cast Liner
- Balanced Suspension Drive
- Hinged Sound Cover, for Quiet Low DBA Operation
- Heavy Duty & Lockable Casters, Make it Easily Portable
How big will my Wedge 3 be?
- Tub Process Capacity - 3.0 Cu Ft.
- Tub Length (inside) - 28"
- Tub Width (inside) - 15"
- Parts/Media Discharge Height - 20"
- Overall Height - 34"/40"
- Overall Length - 39"
- Overall Width - 27"
- Floor Space - 7.3 Sq.
How much will my W-3 weigh?
- Shipping Weight - 940 lbs.
Tell me about my tub's liner.
- Urethane Cast Linger
- Polyurethane Lining Thickness - 3/4"
- Polyurethane Lining Hardness - Durometer 90+
Tell me about my Motor.
- Voltage - 115/1/60hz (see Optional Features, for 230/460, 3 Phase)
- Horse Power - 1 1/2 Hp
- NEMA Class - T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
Was my Wedge 3 manufactured in the United States?
- Yes, it was MADE IN THE USA, Wood Dale, IL.
How do I load & unload my W-3?
- Parts - Easy Loading/Unloading Manual Access
- Media - Media Discharge Door, Easily Empties Media
Were there any advanced manufacturing concepts designed into it?
- Engineered for LEAN Manufacturing
- Engineered for Cell Type Operation
- Engineered to Highest Energy Efficiency Standards in the industry
What Safety was designed into my machine?
- UL/CSA Rated Controls
- UL/CSA Rated Wiring
- UL/CSA Rated Motors
- NEMA Class Motor, T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Fully Shrouded Mechanical Section
Will I receive a Warranty with my Wedge 3?
- One Year Conditional WARRANTY.
I need to Customize my machine. What Options do I have?
- OPTION - Drive Unit Voltage
- 230/460 Volt AC, 3 Phase, 60hz (Customer supplied disconnect) (NO 110 Volts on machine, NO timer & receptacle for auto compound)
- OPTION - Control Panel
- Process Timer - 1-2 Hour
- Receptacle - 110 Vac
- Standard Voltage - 230/460 Volt AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Rating - Nema 12
- OPTION - Manual Starter
- 230/460 Volts AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- OPTION - Automatic Grease System
- Lubricates your Vibrator Bearings
- Air Operated Pump
- Electrical Controls
- Pump Solenoid (Provides lubrication, only when machine is in operation)
- OPTION - Manual Automatic Cartridge Grease System
- Lubricates your Vibrator Bearings
- Reservoirs with Grease
- Adjustable Cycle
- OPTION - Automatic Premixing Compound System
- Keeps your Parts & Media clean, during processing, by continiously mixing Compound & Water, into vibratory mass
- Mixing Head
- Spray Headers
- 15 Gallon Drum
- Drain Hoses
- OPTION - ST-55 External Settling Tank
- Capacity - 55 Gallons
- Height - 14"
- Width - 36"
- Depth - 36"
- Paint - Powder Coated
- Overflow Connection to Drain - (2) 1" NPT
- Includes Pull Out Sludge Trey, in First Section
- OPTION - Additional Sound Package
- OPTION - Curved Rear Wall
- OPTION - Tub Dividers
- Allows you to run one type, or size of part, in one side of the finishing tank, and another, in the other side of the finishing tank.
- Allows Recirculation System to still flow Compounding Solution, to both sides of the Tub Divider, so a second system will not be required.
- OPTION - 100% Built To Your Electrical Specifications
- Electrical controls, components and voltages for the herein quoted equipment are of standard design using I.E.C. components and do not represent individual customer requirements. If special machinery specifications, i.e., electrical controls and/or components and/or voltages, do exist, please submit to AccuBrass, for evaluation and re-quotation purposes.
Can we get someone from Giant Finishing to come to our location & give us Start-Up Assistance?
- Yes we can send someone to your facility to help you with things like:
- Proper Start-Up
- Machine Adjustments
- Operation Training
- Preventative Maintenance Training
- At Your Location - $600 Per Day
- Travel Time - $45 hr.
- Travel Expenses
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Delivery: 8-12 Weeks after purchased.
101 Giant Finishing - TV Spot
100 Giant Finishing - LMC Legendary Motorcar
109 Giant Finishing - W-5 - Overview
104 Giant Finishing - Velocity TV - Interviewing VP of Giant Finishing
GIANT FINISHING - Wedge Series Wedge 3 / W-3 (3.0 Cubic Feet)
We Also Recommend
TURNKEY SERIES * General Deburring * GIANT FINISHING - Wedge 5 (5.0 Cubic Feet)
6,77700 Save $ 1,016.99