GIANT FINISHING - Mini Giant (1.30 Cubic Feet)
INCREASES YOUR PRODUCTION OUTPUT
INCREASES YOUR QUALITY
REDUCES YOUR LABOR
Mini Giant Vibratory Bowl
- MADE IN THE USA
- Heavy Polymer Bowl
- Durable Coated Metal Surfaces
CONFIDENCE / SAFETY:
- UL/CSA Rated Motors
- UL/CSA Rated Controls
- UL/CSA Rated Wiring
- Fully Shrouded Mechanical Section
- One Year Conditional WARRANTY
SPECS AND KEY FEATURES:
- Total Volume - 1.3 Cubic Feet
- Working Volume - 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Load Max - 150 Lbs
- Part Max Length Max - 12"
- Part Max Width - 5.5"
- Bowl Inside Diameter - 17.5"
- Bowl Inside Depth - 9.5"
- Height MAX Inches - 40"
- Width MAX Inches - 22"
- Depth MAX Inches - 23"
- Horse Power - 1/2 Hp
- RPM - 1725
- Volt - 115 Vac/1 Flexible
- Amplitude - Adjustable
- Shipping Weight - 195 lbs
- Rated for - Wet and Dry Processing
- Rated for - Ceramic, Plastic, Burnish, Wood and Shell
- Adapts to - Filter PAK 4000 Filteration System with Flow Through Design
- Adapts to - Sump PAK 1000 Filteration System with Flow Through Design
- Dual Outlet - Integrates With Timer to Adapt Accessories
- Timer Controlled - 0 to 6 Hours
- Drain - Replaceable
- Mini Giant Stand - Included
I need to Customize my machine. What Options do I have?
- OPTION - Electronic Variable Speed Drive with Digital Tachometer
- Description: An AC Inverter coupled directly to the motor, controls the vibration frequency. Push buttons for increasing and decreasing vibration frequency, are in the main panel. a Digital tachometer provides a read-out of machine RPMs.
- Variable Speed AC Inverter Drive
- Digital Tachometer Precision Feedback Loop
- Digital Read-Out of Machine RPM
- Push Button Controls, Adjust Vibration Frequency Up & Down
- OPTION - Filter Pak
- Description: Fabricated Settling Tank, with filter to help keep vibratory water clean.
- Settling Tank
- Start-Up Assistance: (Service will be provided at your location)
- Proper Start-Up
- Machine Adjustments
- Operation Training
- Preventative Maintenance Training
- At Your Location - $600 Per Day
- Travel Time - $45 hr.
- Travel Expenses
- Built To Your Electrical Specifications: Electrical controls, components and voltages for the herein quoted equipment are of standard design using I.E.C. components and do not represent individual customer requirements. If special machinery specifications, i.e., electrical controls and/or components and/or voltages, do exist, please submit to AccuBrass for evaluation and re-quotation purposes.
- Shipping Info: 4x4x4 / Class 85 / 500lbs
- Delivery: 2-3 Weeks after purchased.
101 Giant Finishing - TV Spot
106 Giant Finishing - Mini Giant - Polishing Shells
133 How To - Deburr Small Aluminum Parts
104 Giant Finishing - Velocity TV - Interviewing VP of Giant Finishing
GIANT FINISHING - Mini-Giant (1.30 Cubic Feet)
We Also Recommend
TURNKEY SERIES * General Deburring * GIANT FINISHING - Wedge 5 (5.0 Cubic Feet)
6,77700 Save $ 1,016.99