GIANT FINISHING - Giant Bowl Series / Model GB-3 (3.0 Cubic Feet)
INCREASES YOUR PRODUCTION OUTPUT
INCREASES YOUR QUALITY
REDUCES YOUR LABOR
What will I get?
- Variable Speed Drive:
- Push Button Controls:
- Adjust Vibration Frequency Up & Down
- Located in Main Panel
- Digital Read-Out of Machine RPM
- Digital Tachometer for Precision Feedback Loop for Precise Speed Control
- Processing Capacity - 3.0 Cu Ft.
- Maximum Load Capacity - 600 lbs.
- Bowl Diameter - 39"
- Channel Width (After Lining) - 9"
- Channel Width (Average) - 10"
- Overall Height - 42"
- Overall Depth - 46"
- Unloaded Height - 31"
- Load Height - 46"
- Horse Power - 1 1/2 Hp
- NEMA Class - T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Voltage - 115/1/60hz (see Optional Features, for 230/460 Voltages)
- High Efficiency Rated
- Overload - Manual
- Floor Space - 12 Sq. Ft.
- Polyurethane Lining Thickness - 3/4"
- Polyurethane Lining Hardness - Durometer 90+
- Shipping Weight - 1,160 lbs.
- Paint - Giant Finishing Blue
- Parts Unloading - Parts Discharge Ramp, with locking lever
- Parts from Media Internal Separation - 100%
- Media Removal - Media Discharge Door
- Compound Connections - Inlet Piping
- Drain Plug - Removable Cast Urethane Plug
- Bowl & Base Construction - Heavy duty, all welded steel construction, reinforced with gusset plates. The bowl is stress relieved, then shot-peened for maximum durability & lined with a 90+ Durometer Urethane
- Precision Drive System - Heavy duty spherical roller bearings, mounted to vertical drive shaft
- Amplitude Adjustments - Drop on weight segments
- Amplitude Adjustments, for Fast Finishing Action - Adjustable Flywheel Angle
- Tub Suspension - Tuned Coil Spring Suspension
- Screen - Removable Cast Urethane Screen
- Warranty - One Year Conditional
Can you tell me more about my Options & Upgrades?
- OPTION - Motor Voltage, Upgrade to 230/460 Volts, AC / 3 Phase / 60hz Motor
- Customer to supply their own disconnect
- NO 110 Volts on machine, NO timer & receptacle for auto compound
- OPTION - Manual, Push Button, Motor Starter 230/460 Volts / 3 Phase / 60 Hz
- Operates 230/460 Volts / 3 Phase / 60 Hz Motor
- OPTION - Operator Control Panel
- Process Timer - 0-1 Hr
- Receptacle - 110 Vac
- Rating - Nema 12
- OPTION - Automatic Premixing Compound System
- Designed to mix compound and water into vibratory mass on a continuous basis, to keep parts and media clean during processing.
- Mixing Head
- Spray Headers
- 15 Gallon Drum
- Drain Hoses
- OPTION - Automatic Grease System, with Cartridges
- Manually Adjusted Timer - Lubrication of your Vibrator Bearings
- Adjustable Cycle Timer
- Dual Grease Reservoirs. Holds 2 x 125 ML of Grease.
- Spring Powered Injectors
- OPTION - Reverse Separation
- Screen specially designed for the media to be larger than the parts being finished. In this case parts would fall through the screen and hit a shed sheet to be discharged from the machine
- OPTION - Wrap Around, Screen Deck
- Allows extra time for screening parts & media
- OPTION - Wrap Around, Settling Tank
- Kidney shaped settling tank, that hugs the base of the machine
- Saves floor space, by hugging base of machine
- Capacity - 30 Gallons
- OPTION - ST-55 External Settling Tank
- Capacity - 55 Gallons
- Height - 14"
- Width - 36"
- Depth - 36"
- Overflow Connection to Drain - 1" NPT
- Pull Out Sludge Trey, in First Stage
- Paint - Powder Coated
- OPTION - Screen Deck, Spray System
- Rinses parts, as they discharge from machine
- Metal Hood
- Spray Fittings
- On-Off Switch (In Control Panel)
- OPTION - Pneumatic Actuated, Air Dam Gate / Unload Ramp
- Pneumatic Air Dam Gate / Unload Ramp
- Pneumatic Air Valve
What makes my GB-3 so reliable?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Urethane Cast Liner
- Energy Efficient
- Tuned Coil Spring Suspension
- Excellent for Cell Type Operation
- Excellent for LEAN Manufacturing
Which Safety Ratings does my GB-3 have?
- UL/CSA Rated Controls
- UL/CSA Rated Wiring
- UL/CSA Rated Motors
- NEMA Class Motor, T.E.F.C. (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Fully Shrouded Mechanical Section
101 Giant Finishing - TV Spot
35 Giant Finishing - GB Series - GB-3
89 Giant Finishing Copper Bullets 2 Step Process Burnishing & Polishing
104 Giant Finishing - Velocity TV - Interviewing VP of Giant Finishing
We Also Recommend
TURNKEY SERIES * General Deburring * GIANT FINISHING - Wedge 5 (5.0 Cubic Feet)
7,26700 Save $ 1,235.99