300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
100% Complete TurnKey Solution
Increases your Output
Increases your Quality
Reduces your Labor
.663¢ Per Hr = .416¢ (Media) + .247¢ (Solution)
What will I get?
- Machine -
- Mr. Deburr 300DB Machine
- Complete Fluid System (Pump, Hosing, Fittings & 7 Gallon Bucket).
- Sound Reduction Lid.
- Anchor Bolts.
- Starter Kit for Aluminum (Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts) -
- Media for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts.
- Compounding Solution for Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts (concentrate).
- Starter Kit for Steel (Hard Steel Parts) -
- Media for All Hard Steel Parts.
- Compounding Solution for All Hard Steel Parts (concentrate).
- WARRANTY -
- One Year WARRANTY. All parts are line replaceable.
How many parts can I run at a time?
- Fully loaded, one batch of parts, is approximately equal to the number of parts you can fit into a 3 1/2 gallon bucket.
How big will my Mr. Deburr be?
- Inside tank dimensions: Length 31" x Depth 13" x Width 13.5".
- 5" round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
What size motor will my 300db have & what Voltage will it need?
- Motor: 1 HP.
- Standard Motor: Dual Voltage Motor is Single Phase 110 Volts / 12 Amps @ 60 Hertz or 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 60 Hertz.
- Special Motor (Upgrade Fee Required): European Voltage Motor: 220 Volts / 6.2 Amps @ 50 Hertz.
What are some of the Key Features I'll receive?
- MADE IN THE USA
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for long life.
- Tanks are 1/2"-5/8" lined with high quality Hot Poured, Uniroyal Polyurethane, that is Oven Cured.
- Simple reliable design, that will give you years of trouble free service.
- Thousands sold.
Will my Mr. Deburr come with a WARRANTY?
- C&M Topline Inc. manufactures Mr. Deburr machines in the United States. All parts come with a full One Year WARRANTY. All component parts are line-replaceable.
Which Media will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 100 pounds of plastic media 1" x 3/4" or 1" x 1-1/2" Wedge X.
- (X) general purpose plastic media.
- This is an excellent general purpose media.
- Used for most aluminum alloys especially 6061-T6.
- It will produce fast burr removal, yet has good media life.
Which Compounding Solution will I use for my Aluminum & Soft Metal Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of General Purpose Cleaner Compound Solution. Add 2 ounces, per gallon or water.
- A unique blend of quality raw materials that has proven to be an excellent compound for controlling the white foam residue that plagues most users of plastic or UF resin bonded media. This works equally well on all metal and plastics. Designed primarily for aluminum alloys. A rust inhibitor may need to be added when used with steel.
- VF-77T MSDS Sheets.
Which Media will I use for my Steel Parts?
- 150 pounds of ceramic media 7/8 x 3/8 ACTS SF.
- 22 Degree Angle Cut Tri-Stars (ACTS).
- (SF) super fast, good cutting and good life.
- This is a more aggressive media that will give good burr removal and good media life.
- It's used on all steels.
- Metal finishing.
- This is most widely used formulation.
Which Compounding Solution will I use for my Steel Parts?
- 5 gallons (concentrate) of Heavy Duty Compound Solution. Add 2 ounces, per gallon or water.
- Excellent cleaner for heavier oils.
- Works equally well on ceramic or plastic media.
- Blended with inhibitors to help control the rusting problem on ferrous metal.
- Designed primarily for steel applications.
- VF-100 MSDS Sheet.
What type of Lead Time am I looking at?
- Delivery: We keep these in Stock and typically ship same day or next day. The only time we're out of Stock, is if there's an unforeseen surge in Customer Orders. If this happens, lead time will be dependent on the surge.
Mr Deburr 300DB & Mr Deburr 600DB Vibratory Finishing Machines
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Machine
C&M Topline Media & Liquid Compounds
Mr Deburr Models 600DB and 300DB
Mr Deburr 300DB Vibratory Finishing Tank, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts
Thanks Bill. Everything works as it should. Great recommendation on media. Could not be happier.
Excellent deburring and polishing solution
Very nice setup compared to my old tumbler. Fast setup and is noticably quieter than the old machine. Very easy media change and also allows for split media at the same time. Wish the timer and split media divider was included in the kit, but both are readily available and should be purchased as it makes things easier.
Excellent deburring machine
Very nice setup compared to my old 90's tumbler. Fast setup and is noticably quieter than the old machine. Very easy media change and also allows for split media at the same time.
The machine worked well. very quiet. Love it.
We Also Recommend
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for ALUMINUM Parts, with Plastic Media and General Purpose Cleaner Compound
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for POLISHING Aluminum & Steel Parts / Soft & Hard Steel Parts.
300DB Mr Deburr, plus STARTER KIT for STEEL Parts, with Ceramic Media and Heavy Duty Cleaner Compound